The Mind Body Spirit Institute
Individual Mindfulness Training
In addition to covering practices taught in the mindfulness classes, individual training sessions provide guidance for using mindfulness in challenging situations in your life, at home, and at work.
- It’s important to note these sessions are not therapy or counseling, but educational in nature. Individuals will learn to:
Be more aware of the patterns of habit energy in your life and clarify your intentions;
- Accept what you cannot change;
- Bring compassion to difficulties;
- Train focus to be more present in life;
- Communicate more effectively.
Mental health professionals often refer clients to learn mindfulness as an adjunct practice to therapy.
Sessions can be in person or by Zoom. For more information, please contact Ann Friedman at email@example.com
To schedule, click here.